|Stourhead Garden through open doors / Photos © 2013 Natasha Forder|
- On layer 1 I enlarged a photo of trees until it fitted the page and cropped the excess.
- For the background selected a dark paper with a faint pattern.
- Selected the photo and applied the soft light blend mode.
- On layer 2 I enlarged the photo looking out of the doors until the doors just fitted on the page.
- Selected the photo and applied the lighten blend mode.
- The frame above the doors was distracting and using the scissor tool removed it, because of the blend on the photo it was easy to cut out as not all of it was visible.
- On layer 3 I added the elements and recoloured the butterflies.
- The text used is Edwardian Script ITC.
Stourhead Garden is a more traditional page using frames for the photos, to which I had applied a sepia effect. The font is Edwardian Script ITC. No blending here!
The photos are my own.
Inside Stourhead was selected as a reals standout on Real Life Scrapped: Real Standouts August 1st :)