Saturday 13 July 2013

Hello :)

forget-me-not craft has been a project in progress for quite a long time and delayed by all sorts of distractions from actually crafting to not quite finishing the design for my banner and background!

But it is finally here!

I created both with elements and papers created from photographs I'd taken, the squirrel from a drawing and the little circle element created in craft artist.

The blue tit I cut out from a photo and converted it to a drawing.
The duck is from a photo, I cut the duck out, turned it to a silhouette and then changed it to pale blue.
The forget-me-not flowers were cut out from the photo used as the backing for the header.

I am teaching myself how to draw and the squirrel was copied from How to Draw Anything by Mark Linley. I then scanned it in and cut it out.  This is my favourite drawing I've done so far!

forget-me-not craft banner © 2013 Natasha Forder

forget-me-not craft background © 2013 Natasha Forder



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Beautiful new blog, its looking Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Natasha -love your designs. I haven't worked out sizing on backgrounds for blog yet, did try once but file size too big I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to "faff" for a while to before I got something that worked.
    I think the biggest problem is that we all use different size screens to view on.
    So when I created it I checked out how it looked on my iPad mini as well as some other screen sizes.

    ReplyDelete