Monday 23 September 2013

E-Scape and Scrap "A Layout a Day" Team Reveal

The team reveal, chosen this time by Lorraine, who heads up the creative team I am in for this, was quite different. Turn a photo a day project into a layout a day. From the list given I created layouts for leaves and flowers. A great project idea.

I used the lovely kit Remember Moments by Mamrotka.

I added an oil on canvas effect to the acer photo and a texture to the photo of the rose. I felt that this softened the photos so that they blended in with the kit. Both photos were taken in October 2012. The Acer turns this beautiful red for a few days before the leaves fall and surprisingly I still had roses flowering at that time of year too!

yourimagetitle
Autumn Leaves
yourimagetitle
Autumn Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment