Sunday 3 January 2016

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 52

Hi :) Here we are, at the end of the year. OK, I know there are a few days after week 52 still in December, but for now this is it! To catch up with my full post hop over to the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 52.

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 52
Like to share your week? Leave a comment and/or link in the comments below. Looking forward to catching up with you. Have a great week, Natasha :)

P.S. I created this layout with the gorgeous kit Christmas Carole by The Nifty Designer's.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful diary page Natasha and lovely journaling about your Christmas.
    I have to smile at saving the wrapping paper to re-use for next year - don't you just hate it when people put a lot of tape all over and generally one that won't peel off easily and tears the paper. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes, it's always a sticky tape nightmare! I've been reusing wrapping paper for years. It always seems such a shame to put perfectly good pieces of it in the bin. And it's a good money saver too! This year was fun having the packing paper to make my own with too :)

      Delete