Wednesday 28 October 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 43

Hello :) As another week flies and I create another layout I start to realise how close to the end of this year we are! The weeks for me just fly by and before I know it another year will have gone. To catch up with my full post, hop over to the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 43.

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 43
The photo of my wrist warmers was snapped on my iPhone in terrible light, using the Hipstamatic app. But the thing is when snapped on a phone with an app like this it just seems work!

Like to share your week? Leave a comment and/or link in the comments below. Looking forward to catching up with you. Have a great week, Natasha :)

P.S. I created this layout with the beautiful collection A Long Time Ago by DitaB Designs.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully scrapped - love your wrist warmers - and agree that's a great photo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The wrist warmers are very practical with the colder weather that has started now. And they are surprisingly good at keeping the cold out!

      Delete