Wednesday 14 October 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 41

Hey! It's that time of the week again :) This week I've been doing a spot of blending, still a favourite technique of mine. I blended the butterfly with one of the painted autumn papers and just loved the effect. To catch up with my full post, hop over to the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 41.

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 41
I'd love to see your projects too, if you'd like to share, leave a comment and/or link in the comments below. Catch up again next week, have a great one, Natasha :)

P.S. I Created my layout with the following wonderful kits by Julie Mead Designs: Painted Autumn PapersPainted Autumn Color Bursts, and Autumn Winds. Butterfly photo my own.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this Natasha :)
    Glad to see you had a great week and obviously lots of fun creating this masterpiece xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just hit on the right combination of photo, paper and blend mode :)

      Delete