Sunday 27 September 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 39

Hey! It's Scrapbook Diary time and I've been getting creative with the beautiful colours of autumn. To catch up with my full article, hop over to the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 39.

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 39
I'd love to see your latest project. If you'd like to share, leave a comment and/or link in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic week, Natasha :)

P.S. I Created my layout with the following wonderful kits by Julie Mead Designs: Painted Autumn PapersPainted Autumn Color BurstsAutumn Winds and by Foxeysquirrel: Blossom 1, and Foxeysquirrel Freebie. Photo my own.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Natasha, really classy. Gorgeous autumnal colours - those paint splats/effects are great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love using them, they are so good for adding texture.

      Delete