Sunday 20 September 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 38

Hello! It's time for Scrapbook Diary, and with there now being an autumnal feel in the air I've mirrored this by scrapping with some beautiful autumn based kits by Julie Mead Designs. I mixed these kits with some by Foxeysquirrel too for the elements. To catch up with my full post head over to the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 38. As you can see it's more arty "stuff" this week with lots of blending :)

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 38
What have you been creating this week? I'd love to see. If you'd like to share please leave a comment and/or link in the comments below. Have a great week, Natasha :)

P.S. I Created my layout with the following wonderful kits by Julie Mead Designs: Painted Autumn PapersPainted Autumn Color BurstsAutumn Winds and by Foxeysquirrel: Blossom 1Blossom 2, and Foxeysquirrel Freebie. The hydrangea and wispy grass photos my own, as is the poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment