Sunday 16 August 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 33

Hi :) Thank you for stopping by to check out this weeks Scrapbook Diary post. The full post can be viewed at the E-scape and Scrap blog and contains diary pages by Gill and myself and a selection of wonderful layouts from the gallery: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 33. This week my layout is a little different from my usual style, and you can see I've been having a play with a couple of new fonts that I got this week :)

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 33
If you'd like to take a look at my website article you can find it here: beautiful flowers.

Catch up again with you next week, and as always if you'd like to share your week, leave a comment and/or link in comments below. Have fun, until next time, Natasha :)

P.S. This weeks pages were created with the following wonderful kit: Click’n Summer Memories by the Nifty Designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment