Monday 25 May 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 21

Hello :) It's that time of the week when I share what's been going on. This week I am focusing only on the garden. I've managed to get some more squirrel pictures this week, which is brilliant, as well as some lovely flower photos. To see my full post, hop over to the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 21.

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 21
Welcome to my sanctuary
These layouts were created with the following beautiful kits by G & T Designs: Bloom, Vintage Blendables, Vintage Blendables Vol 2 and Vintage Blendables Vol 3.

Catch up with you next week, have a wonderful week, full of great scrapping, Natasha :)

2 comments:

  1. Superb layouts and ideas with these pages, fab scrap-booking x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I loved using a mix of vintage and these photos, and was so pleased with the results :)

      Delete