Monday 23 March 2015

Dreamy Tulips

Hello :) As you can see I've been trying out different arty layouts, and for these I've been playing with a couple of soft dreamy tulip photos of mine.

To see how I created my first layout, hop over to my creative ideas article on Lynne's blog: Getting Dreamy with Purple Moon. Created using the following wonderful kits by Lynne Anzelc Designs: Purple MoonPurple Moon WordArt and Brushes and Moving Forward.


I used a similar photo with a number of beautiful kits by DigiFiddle Designs, to create the following two layouts.



For all the layouts I blended the photo into a paper. Blending photos is a great way to create arty effects quickly and a great way to create stunning effects too.

I'll be here again soon, as always if you'd like to share your layout add a comment and link in the comments below. I'd love to see what you've been creating. Bye for now, Natasha :)

2 comments: