Sunday 15 February 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 7

Hello :) As you'll see from this weeks page I've been working on a few different projects and also some scrapping too! As you'll see I've been remembering a trip to East Coast USA. To see my full post head over to the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 7. I created all these layouts with the gorgeous kit, My Dear Friend by Algera Designs.

My Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 7
Central Park
Monticello
Shenandoah National Park
Have a great weeks scrapping and I'll be back next week with week 8! Thanks for stopping by, Natasha :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a great versatile colour palette in that kit - works brilliantly with your lovely photos x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this is such a brilliant kit of Heather's to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed all your lovely photos- especially the way you layout a page ,with adding the journaling it makes it very interesting. This is a lovely kit which I had to get..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the photos are from an amazing trip to the east coast of America, which I've not scrapped very much, so far. So I couldn't resist when I saw this lovely latest kit by Heather (Algera Designs) as I knew it would just work perfectly with them :)

      Delete