Tuesday 23 December 2014

The First Frost

Hello :) Today I have another layout created with a kit by Captivated Visions called Captivating 2012 | December; it's beautiful and my first layout with it. (I'm not admitting to how long I've had it stashed away for!)

The First Frost
The First Frost
This layout was inspired by a photo of leaves that I took on the first frosty day this year. The weather where I am in England has been generally warm with a few frosty days but not many. How about where you are? I've seen some amazing layouts in the scrapping galleries with photos of several feet of snow! I love it when it snows as long as I don't have to go out anywhere!

The base of this page is two papers blended together and then some elements blended into it. I added some stamps and sparkles and finally the photo and more embellishments. I kept building up until I had the right mix of "stuff"!.

I love it when a page comes together and I think that this one did rather nicely! I've not yet decided on my next project, so I'm off to take a look through my collection of digikits!

No comments:

Post a Comment