Sunday 30 November 2014

Hydrangea

Hello :) Today's post centres around the beautiful hydrangea. I love hydrangeas and to me they are still beautiful even when they have lost their vibrant colour. Their faded blooms take on the colours of autumn and then winter.

I took the photo with my iPhone camera and then processed with an app called RD Magic. I wanted to contrast the colours in the photo, which are quite vibrant after the processing with a more muted set of colours on a different theme for the rest of the layout. The blues and creams in the kit that I used,I think, are a perfect complement.

I love tags and could't wait to get started on a small bit of journaling on it to finish off the page.

Hydrangea
Hydrangea
This page was created with the lovely kit, Happy Little Bluebird by Sugarplum Paperie.

No comments:

Post a Comment