Sunday 16 November 2014

Almost Autumn - K-Joi Studios

Hi :) As I mentioned in my last post I have been busy this week creating layouts using some lovely kits by K-Joi Studios. My layouts use a mix of the following: Almost Autumn, Almost Autumn Clusters, and Almost Autumn Add On.

I continued with my framed edge theme, created by punching the centre out of a paper and adding an inner shadow. In the last layout shown here I blended the leaves into the background, the darker leaf was created by stacking two blended leaves. The bottom border in my Autumn Tree layout is the bottom of one of the frames in the kit upside down; twice. I thought it worked perfectly :)

NF Owl
Owl
Autumn Tree
Autumn Tree
Autumn Acer Tree
Autumn Acer Tree
The photo of the tree was taken whilst on walk in North Camp, near where I live. Captured with my phone camera then first processed in Snapseed, with 100% HDR and then an overlay from Mystic app to give a warmer final colour. The acer tree is in the garden and was captured using the Hipstamatic app, Jane lens, Ina's 82 film. The photo was taken a little while ago and it has now lost most of its leaves.

I love the oranges in this kit, perfect for creating brighter autumn layouts. The stitched flowers are beautiful and the owl is just so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment