Sunday 14 September 2014

Imaginarium - Algera Designs

I love the new kit Imaginarium by Algera Designs. It is so versatile and I've had a great time using it with my photos. Check out Heather's Blog for more great layouts. I just love them!

As you can see I've been blending again! I really like using Heather's kits with this technique. My photo of the cows was perfect for blending onto the postcard embellishment and I love how it turned out. For Autumn Colours I used blend mode colour burn, and for Countryside blend mode darken.

Autumn Colours
Countryside
The photos are ones that I took back in October 2005 at The Vyne - National Trust. The cows are grazing in front of the wetland area, which is a great spot for bird watching. There is a hide there too. Carrying on from the hide, away from the house and more formal grounds, there are lovely walks around the woodland.

No comments:

Post a Comment