Sunday 13 April 2014

MyScrapbookDiary

Hello! Hopefully I will have a little more time now for blogging now. Today I've been tidying up my three blogs and adding scrapbook layouts to the different sections on each blog. I've also created a new page called MyScrapbookDiary. This is a monthly post on the E-Scape and Scrap blog. I added my third post last weekend, with each month looking at a different theme and style of scrapbooking.

To see the layouts and links to E-Scape and Scrap click on the link below.

MyScrapbookDiary

And here is the page that it all started with:
My Scrapbook Diary 2014 Adventure
If anyone would like to join in, upload your project to the Scrapbook Diary section of the E-Scape and Scrap gallery. I am looking forward to having some company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment