Here is my entry and winnings!
|Favourite Memeories of California|
- Stuck two 6x6 inch cards together to get six sides
- From photographs digitally created the six parts of the card
- Selected six photos to use, one for each side of the card
- Grunged or vintaged the photo and added a frame
- Imported them all into Craft Artist and added my favourite memory for each place (I had a lot and it was difficult to choose!)
- Blended photos of flying pelicans with two of the photos to create a silhouette in each case
- Printed out and stuck onto the six sides of the card
- Selected three more photos to use with the filmstrip and printed to fit
- Printed out extra photos from which to create the flower layers, die cut them and attached the parts together with fastners
- Used dark blue pearlesceant card with the filmstrip die and stuck the three small photos behind
- Attached the extra items to the card
I won four lovely Stephanie Weightman Tattered Lace dies (Double Fuchsia, Dragonfly, Wondrous Wings and Beautiful Buckles), a shim and two sets of magnetic storage sheets, from: Crafting.co.uk or visit Tattered Lace. I've been wanting to try these dies for a while so this was a perfect prize :)
The photo I used for Capturing the view at Mono Lake I'm currently using as the background and banner on The forget-me-not blog. When I did the makeover on this blog I knew this picture would be perfect.